- our pool is heated to 29 degrees, helping to relax tense muscles and promote a soothing effect on muscles in spasm
- dogs recovering from fractures and hyperextention injuries benefit enormously from being able to exercise without putting weight on their recovering limbs
- dogs who are recovering from spinal conditions are supported by the water in a neutral spinal position
- the pressure of the water on the limbs has a beneficial effect in itself. Dogs with swollen joints or tissue, receive even pressure from the water, giving gentle relief
- recovering dogs, having been confined to cage rest, will relish the prospect of being able to exercise in the pool. Frustration will be reduced, and the endorphins released due to exercise will give your dog a wonderful feeling of well being, helping to promote the healing process.
These are some of the immediate benefits of hydrotherapy