- Appointments will be made by phone, email or text.
- Payment will be taken remotely on the day of your dog's session. A receipt can be emailed to you.
- You will receive a reminder by text or email the day before your appointment.
- Bring a face mask with you which should be worn if it is not possible to maintain social distancing.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time so your pet can walk around and empty their bowels and bladder before their session.
- Keep your dog on a lead, and do not let them mix with other dogs or people.
- Adhere to social distancing regulations while at the church, and stay at least 2 meters away from other dog owners or visitors to the graveyard.
- DO NOT come into the building. I will come and collect your dog.
- There is a "Dog Parking Hook" beside the front door steps. A disinfected collar and lead will be waiting for you. Put the hydrotherapy collar and lead on your dog. Remove your collar and lead or harness.
- There is a bottle of hand sanitiser gel beside the steps for you to use.
- Leave your dog tethered to the hook.
- If I have not come out to collect your dog by the time of your appointment, please phone me to let me know you have arrived.
- Please return to your car when I collect your dog.
- If you would like me to weigh your dog, just let me know beforehand, and I can give you their weight when I return them to you.
- After their session, I will return your dog to the hook beside the steps at the front door of the church.
- Re-attach your collar and lead or harness and leave my collar and lead on the hook.
- If it is not possible to arrange the next appointment at the end of your dog's session, I will phone you to arrange another appointment.
For the time being I am limiting hydrotherapy sessions to dogs who have experienced a decline in comfort and health due to not swimming. If your dog is coping well, please keep them at home with you. If you see a change in your dog's health or comfort, and feel swimming would benefit them, do get in touch and we can arrange a session.
I am taking on new patients, but only where the dog's vet feels they require hydrotherapy without delay. A vet referral form can be downloaded from this website.
I am not currently seeing dogs for fun and fitness swims or swimming lessons. If your dog is happy and healthy, please keep them at home.
If anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, please do not bring your pet for hydrotherapy until all symptoms have passed, and you have been given the all clear to come out of self isolation.
For up to date COVID-19 advice visit the official government website.